A massive conspiracy... or Trump lost

For discussion and debate of the world's current events and politics. For some current events, other forums may be more appropriate (The Entertainment Center for sports talk, for example.)
Forum rules
This is a debate-friendly forum. Board-wide rules apply, but expect that things may become intense here.
Secularick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Registered for: 1 month

A massive conspiracy... or Trump lost

Unread post by Secularick »

130981703_3486188608169122_7798995057189389992_n.jpg
Either Trump lost... or a huge chunk of American government is in on a massive controversy to hand the election to Biden.

But does the reality of the matter even matter anymore? Even if Trump secretly accepted the results, it's beneficial to him -- or maybe just fun -- to undermine the results just enough to keep millions of Americans from trusting in the ideals of democracy.

Trump's "leaving kicking and screaming" is a "leave America more broken than I found it" situation.

Thoughts?

Secularick, A Friendly Neighborhood Human Guy
One more time around oughtta do it.
amazingmeag11

I am...

Unread post by amazingmeag11 »

Whether he left cordially or not, America would still be worse than he found it. I personally think his supporters would remain in support of him regardless of how he reacted to losing the election. They have been brainwashed. Period.

Meagan Ratliff :D
amazingmeag11
John 14:18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."
The Grawlyn's Way
twicedouble

Unread post by twicedouble »

amazingmeag11 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:06 pmI personally think his supporters would remain in support of him regardless of how he reacted to losing the election. They have been brainwashed. Period.
This is absolutely true. I know some people have left Trump’s cult, but it’s an us vs. them situation for these people. We don’t think the same as them, therefore we are wrong and they are right.

Don’t read this sentence.